Saturday 31 January 2009

La Corda d'oro the power

Since I have been talking a lot about music and OST, I decided to dedicate this post to another favourite OSTof mine. This song is featured in the OST single La Corda D'Oro Brand New Breeze. The title is The Power and is sung by Kanon ( who also performs the anime OP ). Anyway this second piece is not as popular as the OP but I think is equally beautiful and emotional.
I wanted to post it on YouTube because I noticed that nobody has done it yet. Since I didn't like the idea of people listening to the song with a black screen in front of them, I decided to stick a few pictures of the main characters. Many of the images have been taken from the sim game. I don't own the game itself ( I wish I did!!) and the few pictures I managed to get are courtesy of the fans who posted them on the Internet. YesAsia has the game in psp format but unfortunately it is not available for shipping in Europe and Usa. ( NO FAIR...***) Anyway if you liked the images you may want to take a look at this website which contains few more pictures of the psp games. ( it looks like there is a new guy in town ..his name is Etou Kiriya and he plays the violin..ahaha a little more competition for Len !!)
If you read the manga, you will be happy to know that a new chapter has been posted on Manga Fox ( is a side story about Len and we get to see him when he was a 4th grader..how cute!!!)

0 comments: