Tuesday 27 January 2009

Mi- Give Me Up

Ah ah. This so has to be posted here.I was possessed by random a nostalgia mood ( yes I do get these sort of attacks from times to times O_o) so I went in search of some nice good old music from the 80s. While I was browsing the videos on YouTube I found this (!!!).
This is a cover of a 1987 song called Give me up ( as you can see from the title *lol*). Anyway the point of this post is not really the song itself but who is singing it .
The faces didn't not look familiar but heck as soon as I played the clip I realised that the voices were...
So here they are Maika, Aya and Yuri also known as MI. In case you are still wondering.. yes they are the same band that sings Kimi Dake Wo in the BGI opening ^_^ ( and many, many other tracks as well)
Apparently the song Sunset was already present in the first album ( released in 2005) before being included in the anime OST ( Kimi Dake Wo appears in their second album released in 2007)
Anyway here you can find the complete discography including albums, singles and downloads.
If you want to get the tracks featured in the anime I'd recommend to get the BGI vocal album Eien ( link here)

2 comments:

Drax said...

Thanx again EMA ^^" I probably wouldn't get my hands on these pieces :D Looks like some good old music ^.^

on a sidenote: Happy NamesDay !!! :) Have a nice time by celebrating it !
*big hug*

ema said...

LOL no probs Drax, happy to talk to you again!!

Ps was my Namesday today? really?? aww thank you!