Saturday 31 January 2009

中央線 加藤いづみ & the small things that make u feel good


Uh- uh it's double post today!! In spite of the fact that I am completely knackered by another day of overtime at work, sleep deprived and completely exhausted by my temperamental PC (still can't understand why it decided to give up on wireless connection <<") here I am posting again. No, In spite of all that I won't moan about anything. Because it's too tiring ( and tomorrow gotta wake up in time to go to work ) plus wouldn't get me anywhere ( especially with my wireless adapter!!). So, this time I will concentrate on the little positives things, small pleasures, nice surprises that have helped to cheer me up a little. Like Cristina's banana cake this morning at work, or a cup of hot cappuccino when u just come home and is freezing outside. It's strange, but it can take so little to make your day. the other morning at work , I was feeling all blue and grumpy because it was only 8 o'clock and there was tons of work waiting for me but then I answer a call from this customer and the first thing he says is.."oh what a lovely bubbly voice. It;'s so nice to hear it first thing in the morning" That came out so out of the blue ( cos I wasn't feeling even near to bubbly that day) but this person was being so nice and honest that I really felt happy to help him out . Anyway it's impressive the impact that such small gestures, like an smile, or a compliment can have on people. We always worry about finding true happiness in life, we pursue it and we work hard to reach it but most of the time the journey isn't happy at all. is it possible that the real happiness is the one you live in a particular moment and then can only be appreciated in small things ? Long lasting happiness is made by tons of little happy moments? Now I am thinking about BGI again. When Yano asked Nanami what happiness. Her answer is schockingly simple and true.. something that warms you up. Happiness is something that warms you heart. Just like this song by Idzumi Katou ( yes, yet another artist from the BGI soundtrack!!). This is from her last album "Favorite" and the song titled translates something like "central line". The original Japanese title is 中央線.
Her music is just magical and relaxing. it has such a positive vibe and the power of changing you mood from the first minute you hear her voice. I feel happy when I listen to her, do you?

Ps To get the Bokura ga ita album with the Song by Idzumi Katou go here

**And still there is more for you music lovers. If you are a fan of Chinese, Japanese and Korean music Please, do check this website out blacktulip.webs.com . It has loads of great music to download!! Credits and thanks go to my mate suifantasy !!!!**

0 comments: