Tuesday 6 January 2009

a new year's tale

On the 5th of December I swore myself that the dress I was going to buy for the Christmas work do was also going to be my New years eve outfit. Well that was before seeing this.



What can I say.It was love at first sight. As soon as i spotted it i rushed to the dressing room and handed it to my sister ( she was the one looking for a new frock*lol*).She put it on and i thought it was simply gorgeous. Even more when I noticed the 50% off tag attached to it. ( yay!!) My sister however was still not convinced so we left the shop ( and the dress to its destiny. A couple of cold wintery days went by and still the dress was there waiting for me. I swear I saw it was looking at me from the shopping window . I had to test if it was just my imagination playing tricks on me. That's it, After a lot of pondering I walked into the shop... 10 minutes before it shut down ( much to the shop assistants' joy, I should say ^^") Once I put it on I knew this was the dress I was going to wear on New years eve. ( well maybe not exactly that as it was a size 10 and I needed a 12 to be able to breathe).Anyway, never a story had a happier ending than this one. When i walked to the till the price was knocked down by 70% wohoa...That must be the destiny..

0 comments: