Sunday 25 January 2009

Bokura ga ita the anime OST


bokura ga ita

One thing I really like about BGI the anime is the soundtrack. There are so many beautiful instrumental tracks as well as vocal pieces that is really hard for me to choose a favourite ( especially among the ending themes!!!). I am a sappy hopeless romantic so songs like
Kotoba, Sunset, Utsukushisugite give me the chills. But then again I also love Aishiteru and Futari no kisetu ga. ( now that I think of it, I also made an AMV with this song). In the playlist here you can listen to the most popular themes. Anyway If you'd like to get these songs and other themes from the OST, stay tuned cos I will post some useful link and info on the albums ( there are 5 in total)

Happy listening!!!


2 comments:

Drax said...

I have the ost for some time now too and I can only say that's one of the best ! xD Not becouse of my BGI fan view but it really is :) As you mentioned, it has a lot of good vocal and instrumental songs. [The instrumental ones are best for sleep time :D] My favourites would be Kotoba, Suki Dakara and Kimi ga Iru ^_^ Oh and Kimi dake woo... is great too !

ema said...

Yeah the instrumental pieces are so emotional and calming they are ideal to listen to chill out .aaaargh is really hard for me to choose which track shall i listen first *is shot in the head* XD