Friday 16 January 2009

Marmalade boy ~ girlfriend

You know sometimes I realise that I spend way too much time on Youtube wasting precious minutes on idiotics videos ( making mr more idiotic for watching them *lol*) but it's not always that bad.Sometimes you may get lucky and bump into something interesting. Take this vid for instance. (All credits go gokusanzokami who realised it ^^.) It's not only well made but really funny too. I like how it teases Yuu and all the girls after him *lol* I always felt that was a bit exaggerated. I mean everywhere Yuu goes there's always a girl ready to kiss him or throw herself in his arms..Is he the only guy in the planet???..geez!! I really felt for the poor Miki ( not that Miki was any different LOL and to tell you the truth even Miki was quite popular with guys..the only difference is that they were less pushy than their female counterparts)

0 comments: