Sunday 1 February 2009

Style it like Nana ~ tips from the white fanbook



You know, I have always thought Nanami is a really cute girl. i really admire the way she dresses ( even when she's not wearing a yukata *lol*).But most of all I like the way she always come up with such cute and different hairstyles . And guess what ? Among the other thing the BGI white fanbook gives you tips and pics to get Nana's hairstyles. ( Oh oh i got my own copy of the fanbook only a few days ago and I am going to post more of it very soon yeah..!!***squeals of joy**) Anyhow, I really wanted to post this first because I absolutely loved this part. So if you people like her hairstyle too all you need to do is just to take a look at the scans below ^_^ ( and if you can read Japanese you can also follow the instructions!!) Oh and click on the thumbnail to enlarge the scan!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments: