Friday 6 February 2009

finally all pieces fit into place


Now I remember why I don't like jigsaws. These things are supposed to be relaxing and help free up your mind..relaxing? it was driving me insane!!!!. It took me hours to finish it and didn't give up just because I am way to stubborn to quit halfway through but these things are pure evil!! Anyway I am glad I got at the end of it and here I put a picture here to show off like trophy for defeating the bad bad game!!
Want to give it a try? Click on the button under the small picture and enjoy the fun!! ( mwahahahaahah *evil laugh* )

2 comments:

Nunchuck said...

I hate those things, because when you are almost done you are missing at least one or two pieces xD

ema said...

so true.. I thought it wouldn't happen using a computer generated one but then again the pieces were overlapping so even this time it took me ages to find the last one... cos it went under the picture O_o