Wednesday 25 February 2009

La Corda d'oro ~ chapter 55 raw


Exciting, this is the only word that comes up in my mind when I finished reading this chapter. The chapter has not been scanalated yet but on mangafox someone posted the english translation plus a link to what I believe is the chinese raws so here we go .
first and foremost a big thank you to the person who posted and obviously to the person who translated it. , as I was saying this pretty exciting especially if you are a Len+Kahoko shipper like me .. Len is so serious and confident when it comes to music but then he completely looses his cool when it comes to people , especially to Kahoko. I reckon it must have taken a lot of courage asking to walk her home let alone having a conversation along the way. Of course He couldn't even mention the fact that is going to study abroad ( he tried once but failed miserably) but at least he got to have a day out with Kahoko and behave like a normal guy(for once!). That meat buns moment was terribly sweet although I wish he could open up a tid bit more to her ..but like he admitted himself he doesn't "know these kinda stuff very well"
By the look of it Kaohoko looked very happy by Len's offer as well. For I moment I thought, wow all this enthusiasm concentrated on Len ...could this mean perhaps that she's getting closer to him? But then I realised that she was focused on him even because the other characters were virtually absent all along the chapter.
Well, we get to see Tsuchiura towards the end ...and trust me, he likes to be straightforward . What he doesn't like is Len's attitude towards Kahoko, in particular the fact that he couldn't tell her he's leaving soon to study abroad. Tsuchiura knows very well the reason, although Len never admits it clearly, and this is making him very angry ( as well as very jealous of Kahoko!!). In facts Tsuchiura tells him he likes Kahoko. Len is speechless. In fact The chapter ends with a close up of his shocked ( yet beautiful ) expression.
Links to the raw of chapter 55 here. For the translated text click part1 first and then part2

0 comments: