Friday 12 December 2008

Warm This Winter


I found this new piece of music by Gabriella Cilmi that would be ideal to a Hiatary Ryoko related fan fic. This song is also very Christmassy so perfectly in theme with the current festive season.

LoL it's funny though. These days I am getting so many ideas about potential fanfictions, AMVs and stuff but I wonder whether i can get at least one of these concept realised..
As for Hiatary Ryoko I have a very long playlist of inspirational songs i could make a compilation (actually i was thinking about creating one I'm still unsure about the title but I have an idea to divide the songs by day and night)


I have already put the song on my ipod for my personal daydreaming sessions and I have been trying desperately to embed the mp3 to this post, but since i can't get the code off the site i uoploaded the song i have no choice but to link for direct download




0 comments: