Saturday 20 December 2008

Elisa di Rivombrosa primavera

I was thinking to post one of my Elisa di Rivombrosa AMVs, then I decided to make a new one. It was a decision made on the spur of the moment ( as you can see from the quality of the video)
It's been a year since my last EDR AMV so wanted to give it a go. I decided to make a mash of 3 video I made in the past. One of them is "EDR Uninvited" . The other two are unpublished and probably they will remain such. (lol). Even because one of them is still unfinished. It was getting too sad and depressing. The video is called without you and for obvious reasons it turned out to be about Fabrizio's death and Elisa's life without him. Once I put Fabrizio's death scene in and I couldn't go on. Even when I removed the scene I felt that the video was way too tragic and I couldn't get myself to finish it. It was tainted. I freaking hate that scene but most of all I hate the total unnecessary plot of EDR2 they destroyed the magic for me. Rule no 1 You don't kill off the main protagonist in a story. Otherwise there is no story.
Anyway this piece of music by Ludovico Einaudi reminded me of EDR. I have been listening to this music for a few months now . I finally decided to make an amv as a celebration of the 5th anniversary of the first airing of EDR(1) on the 17/12/2003. The mp3 of the music can be downloaded here

I had to edit the music as the actual piece is about 7 mins long but is absolutely great to listen to.

Long live Elisa di Rivombrosa and the hopeless romantic-me ^_^

0 comments: