Sunday 21 December 2008

Christmas shopping. It's all done!


Well I can say that I have officially completed my Christmas shopping . Whoa I am quite impressed with myself because normally I am the type of person that still frantically goes in and out of the shops up until the early evening of the 24th. Because of my laziness I am the type of person that leaves the things until the very last minute but also I am very indecisive when it comes to buy a gift. Oh man, I am always worried to pick something that they have already or even worse something totally wrong. And here i start going back and forward thinking "no that thing i saw before is better than this one" or "I am not entirely convinced maybe I need to take a look at the next shop" and so on and on until i feel my legs aching so I decide to go back home and re-start tomorrow....thank goodness this year I had my hubby helping me out. He is not the type who likes spending a lot of time shopping so every time i had an idea about a gift he would take me straight to the shop and make me buy the gift without indulging too much upon things. Of course I couldn't take him with me when I went to buy his gift but then again after a lot of thinking in the past weeks I decided to go for a new xbox 360 *hopes he likes it* even if this afternoon when we went to buy a pressie for my sis he was staring with love shaped eyes to a ninendo wii console ( of course I panicked and I thought oh noo)
Anyway apart from this very scary episode I can say I am quite satisfied with the presents I have bought this year ( never mind the credit crunch lol, the vouchers I got from work did help a little ^_^)and of course I do hope that my family and friends will appreciate them too.
At the end of the day what I am really after is a very pleased look on their face when the get to unwrap their gift.

0 comments: