Saturday 20 December 2008

Elisa di Rivombrosa- Rondo veneziano

A second elisa di rivombrosa video. I like this one particularly because unlike the rest of my edr amvs, this is not entirely focused on Elisa and Fabrizio's love story. It is more a celebration of aristocratic life in 18th century Italy. The AMV infact features all the ball scenes from series one and 2 .I had this idea while listening to Rondo Veneziano. This piece of music which I believe is named Rondo Veneziano like the group itself, ust be at least 20 years old. I remember my dad used to play the tape in the car radio when we were travelling all across Italy to go see our family for the sumer holidays. Ah those were the days lol. Unfortunately I cannot remember the title of the album but I am sure this was the first song. I had quite a hard time finding it because you know is not that easy trying to find a piece of music on the Internet when all you can remember is the actual tune *lol* . By the way I'll spare you the hard work, so to get the mp3 click here.

0 comments: