Saturday 27 December 2008

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo


I only have a word to describe this anime *sugoi* XD
la Corda D'oro is the latest anime I fell in love with. Well the anime per se is ok. The characters are all likeable and the male leads who opposite Kahoko are very different but equally hot !!! One minor point is the story lacks some serious romance. There are hints in every episodes and each of the guys seem to have their little crush on Kahoko ( i tell you she's one lucky girl) but in the end nothing really happens. A bit disappointing as I was hoping for some fights or possible angst..
Apart form that I seriously love the music. There are lots of classical pieces which are so great to listen to and the anime opening is brilliant too. the music and the voice is so dreamlike I couldn't help but listening to it every time I watched a new episode ( and I watched something like 16 episodes in one go)
Anyway I am really glad to know that probably there will be a series two. I do hope there is some development in a romantic sense between Kaho and one of the guys ( i like them all so at the end I don't really mind whom she will end up with)
Now i am after the manga as I am so dying to read more about this story. i wonder whether the manga is continuing the story after the anime ended.

0 comments: