Tuesday 30 December 2008

Love actually OST - Glasgow theme

It's Christmas ( well technically not anymore but we're still under the festive season) and whenever I think of Christmas films I think about Love Actually. This is one of those feel good movies that need to be watched at least once a year just to remind ourselves how great love can be. In every shape we like to intend it . The film is just this. It is a fine comedy about life, family, friendship and romance. Hardly I have ever come across a film that made me laugh and cry so much and leave you with that heartwarming feeling at the end.

I particularly like the scenes at the airport which open and close the film. The arrival moment when people finally get to meet and embrace their loved ones. it fits perfectly the description of love is all around. To tell you the truth those scenes get me every time. maybe it is because they are shot with real people rather then actors or maybe is just because I can relate so much to that situation. Few days ago I was at the airport myself anxious to see my family appearing from the arrival gates.


And then there is this piece of music. It is called The Glasgow theme. And I Love too bits

The artist is ( once again ^^) Craig Armstrong. This music is so sweet and melancholic it makes my heart melt. You can get the mp3 this way

0 comments: