Thursday 30 April 2009

Vampire Knight chapter 49


I am a bit late on this but the new VK chapter has been released ( about a week ago, at least....). So, if you haven't read chapter 49 yet here's the link . I wanted to post about the scanlation a bit earlier but for some reason every time i went to check the website I couldn't see neither the scanlations or any other images.
Anyhow, despite the total lack of Zero I really enjoyed the chapter, especially the first part centered on Sara and Takuma ( now her prisoner) but then again if you are a huge Kaname and Yuki fan you may find way more interesting the second part since it includes one of the most intense and memorable scenes of this couple ( trust me. This is the proper I-want-this-printed-in-wallpaper-size type of thing). Anyway I won't spoil any further so happy reading :).

0 comments: