Saturday 4 April 2009

Skip Beat! season 2 please????


When the world gives me lemons, I'll make lemonade





Yesterday I watched the final episode of Skip Beat! and the most disappointing thing in it was in fact that it was indeed the last episode...WHYYYYYY
Yes, skip beat is also the cause of my lack of posts in the past few weeks. I started watching the first episode out of boredom and i got hooked the very minute the anime started playing.
This is such a good and refreshing show is not the typical shoujo story simply because Kyoko is not the typical shoujo heroine. That girl is so hard core is unbelievable. I am such a huge fan of her.
To be honest with you I am not really bothered about the romance part here ( and by this I mean the love triangle Shotaro, Kyoko, Ren) What I really love here is Kyoko as a person herself not her possible involvement in a love story. She is just as brilliant and funny as she is. I haven't laughed so hard watching an anime since the times of Lovely Complex or the first Episodes of Itazura na Kiss. Now that I have watched the last episode I have been left wanting for more...gosh the only thing that keeps my hope up for a possible second season is the fact that the anime had a very open ending. We don't get to know whether Ren will be accepted to play the part in Dark Moon, and if he will finally confess his love to Kyoko, has Sho accepted his defeat so remissively or has he something in mind? I mean there are so many loose ends in this story. Plus the anime ended with a Next Stage Is.. which clearly leads me to thing there is more to come, right?
Anyhow for now I can find relief by reading the manga which luckily continues the story after the anime ended.. but oh It would be so great having a whole new season as well

0 comments: