Monday 13 April 2009

Bokura ga ita Special Book

So the day has finally arrived, BGI the special book is out. What a nice feeling to know that finally the story is getting off the hiatus. I didn't hope to find any reviews already since the book was released just today in Japan, but then i bumped into this. There is a short but nevertheless interesting info about the contents of the special book .The GREAT NEWS is we finally have a date for the new chapters. That's right BGI will continue and brand new chapters will be finally released in the July issue of Betsucomi on sale the 12th June. OMG chapter 52 here it comes!! I can't wait!!!
As far as my understanding goes the special book includes summary of the story so far ( and chapters 49-50-51) with a review of every individual characters together with a relationship diagram. Also, it should include the latest three chapters and a commentary from the author herself . I'm not sure if the special book contains also the chapter which will appear in the July issue or just some anticipations.
***edit*** No it doesn't . According to this blog the book just reviews the story so far and the contents are the following

Character Introduction ... ... 4
Takahashi / Yano / Takeuti /Yamamoto Yuri / Akiko /Yamamoto Nana diagram of characters ... ... 10
Digest Story ... ... 12
Obata Yuki messages ... ... 18
Chapter 49 ... ... 19
Chapter 50 ... 59
Chapter 51 ... 83

Obata sensei apparently explains that the reason she went on hiatus was due to familiar matters ( then can we assume that thankfully she had no health problem herself?). At any rate welcome back!!!!

13 comments:

Drax said...

Now we are talking...I really would like to get my hands on that special book :D Translated that is ^^" But at least we know Obata sensei is doing fine and ready to show us the true story of Yano and Nana ! ;) We will wait ! ^_^

ema said...

Guess what, today and tomorrow Obata sensei is partecipating to the annual convention of Mang Azur in Toulouse, France.. ah wonder if she gave any news about the manga already ^_^"

Drax said...

Interesting news Ema ^^" She's quite near :D Teoreticaly said :D I hope she'll reveal something so we can cling on it ^_^ I'm counting on you Ema ! I know you have the connections for getting the info :)

~Later

ema said...

Yea, she's not too far too bad it wasn't England anyhow not sure I about the connections ( did u mean obsessions?? yeah got plenty of those *is shot*) ...but I'll try my best to get some more news

Drax said...

well I didn't really mean obsessions but I'm certain you've plenty of those too !

p.s:...who doesn't ? :D

a3thar said...

hiii EMA ... how have u been?

I was wondering if u know what happens in these chapters (49, 50, 51) besides the spoilers I mean... did u read them or not yet... coz I want to read it too ... when it will be released online... plz tell us soon... and is it true that chapter 52 will be released in June? I'm dying to read what will happen next..........

ema said...

Hi a3thar

I'm ok hope the same for you.

chapters 49-50-51 haven't been translated yet, so I havent read them. I only have the raw chinese chapters . yes the story will continue on the July issue of Bestucomi out from the 12th of June! ( yay)

Betty said...

Hey guys I'm after Bokura Ga Ita chapters 47 & 48 (english translation), manga fox is up to chap 46. if someone could please help me i would be really grateful..thanks

ema said...

Hi Betty,

Chapters 47 and 48 haven't been scanlated yet. I can only hope chapter 47 will be uploaded anytime soon cos it has been a while since the last scanlation. Take care

Betty said...

Hey Ema,

i have the raws for 46-49, but i obviously cant read Japanese. is there anyone i can forward to translate them?

thanks Betty

ema said...

Hi Betty,

Great news, JShojo has just uploaded chapter 47 in english. I am downloading it as we speak!!!

Take care x

Betty said...

Hey Ema

I just saw it on mangafox.com...thanks for letting me know. hopefully chapter 48,49 will followthrough soon

peace

Betty said...

Hey Ema,

any updates on the translation of chapter 48 and the rest??

Betty