Saturday 18 April 2009

Vampire Knight ~ Zero bonus chapter


I know I know, when it comes to Vampire Knight I struggle to remain unbiased especially if we're talking about Zero. But
hey, he rocks my entire VK's world what else can I say. Therefore if you feel the same I would recommend to pay a visit to Sagakure's Live Journal and read the Zero dedicated bonus chapter. It is a cute 2 part story of our hero seen by Cross perspective. The first part entitled "Zero refuses to attend school" which describes how Zero finally get convinced to attend high school and share the building with the night class ( which needless to say he hates with a passion). The second part is called "two puppy brothers play fighting" and sees Zero involved in a playful sketch with his twin brother, Ichiru who seems having fun teasing him and making him annoyed as a result. Zero moans quite loudly but doesn't push his brother away when he jokingly clings on him. Don't care too much if it is just fangirl service those two are *really cute*

2 comments:

Drax said...

Yaaay ^^" This post made my day :D Nice bonus chapter ;) *grabs with an evil grin,,,miiine :D*

ema said...

LoL I so loved it as well *holds her zero bonus chapter tightly*