Sunday 3 May 2009

Bokura ga ita pictures of interest part 2

That's right. And in case you're wondering why I added part 2 to the title you need to read this first ad then check this gallery ( now with English descriptions, thank you so much Nicky!!!!!)
At any rate I recently opened an account on deviant art, more because I could keep track of all my favourite fan art than anything else. I don't think I will ever up anything drawn or painted by myself because it will be a total waste of Internet space. You already have to put up with my ramblings here on this blog so I'll spare you *that* ( you know, I have a heart too).
Anyway, the point of this post is just to introduce the pictures below. Yeah, I always thought how cool it would be to see a live version of Yano and Nana?


present bokura ga ita by ~LauULau on deviantART

Well here's the answer, really really cool. A big Bravo to LauULau, for making these pictures and showing us a live version Yano and Nana. The reason why I love it so much is also because she managed to remain so faithful to the manga characters without looking too fake. Brilliant work, really well done.


Opening Bokura Ga Ita 1 by ~LauULau on deviantART

To check the rest of the gallery, follow the link below the pictures. Enjoy.

***EDIT*** Call it coincidence or something ..while I was posting about how cool would be seeing a real life version of Nana and Yano, Oricon published this. The table in blue shows the results of a survey about what anime people would like to see in live drama version . BGI ranked at no 4 among the favourites..wow!!

4 comments:

a3thar said...

hiii EMA... how are you? i hope you are doing fine....there isn't a single day i have not checked your blog... still waitting more updates about the book... dont know when the translation will be finished... however those pics are really great.. it makes me feel ecxiteing that i wish to be there too...

ema said...

Hi A3thar, thanks for your comment and glad u're enoyied the post. I think we're not getting anymore updates about the special book since it contains just re-caps of the chapters already published. I will make a post about chapter 51 very soon..unfortunately I don't know either when the new english chapters of BGI will be up :(
Take care!!

天災流川 said...

Hello, i don't like to spam, but in april, Yuuki Obata was in France an i have the chance to interview her.
Maybe you can be interested.

http://www.manganimation.net/news/yuuki-obata-interview/

ema said...

WoW!!!
Now that's what I call a coincidence!! I literally just fnished reading your interview on Manganimation.net and I now found your comment.
I can't ever thank you enough for this interview. I was getting a bit frustrated i could not find any review about Obata sensei partecipation at Mang'azur but, trust me, your interview is more than I hoped for.
Again, Merci beaucoup for all the interesitng news. :)