Sunday 30 November 2008

Mark Owen - Kill with Your Smile

I never understood why Mark Owen never released this song as a single. I think it would have made a hit, this songs stands out and is one of the best track from In Your Own Time. It truly deserved some recognition of its own.
For some reason I had this image of a B/W carousel stuck in my mind from the first moment i listened to this song. I was in shock when I found out ( a few weeks later during his gig at the Shpeherd Bush in London 04) that they used the same idea for the video "How do you love".


On a different note, I really like Take That's new single "Greatest Day". Those guys are much like a bottle of fine wine. They get better with age *thatter pride awakens* lol. To listen to the single, click here. In mp3 format, here

0 comments: