Sunday 30 November 2008

inspirational songs


Whilst I celebrate for the arrival of We Were There vol 1 today in the post (yay), I shall post some inspirational music. The song is This Love by Sarah Brightman, rearranged by Craig Armstrong . I have only one word to describe it. Perfect. It puts me on the right creative mood for some BGi daydreaming. This song would be the ideal soundtrack for the oh-so-longed meeting between Yano and Nana in season 2. I alread picture the scene at the airport. Nana is still Among the crowd of passanger walking by, tears are running along her cheeks. She looks at the silhouette disappearing in the crowd. That person wasn't Yano after all. She feels the hope vanishing aswellas the strenght from her body. She cannot see the people walking along. Finally she moves towards the exit without noticing those eyes that followed her all along..




http://www.vidtomp3.com/mp3_details.php?video=vidtomp3.com-12151919319083.mp3

0 comments: