Sunday 8 March 2009

One more time, one more chance

If you loved the original soundtrack of 5 centimetres per second half as much as I do then you may want to take a look at this. This is the single edition of the song "One more time one more chance sang by Yamazaki Masayoshi.

The single contains 3 different versions. The Canon one, the instrumental, the solo/acoustic version..All three are equally beautiful so I recommend to listen to them all. You can find the single here. I apologise because I can't credit the uploader properly since I lost the page with the original link ...gomen..if anyone knows the uploader please let me now I can credit or remove the direct download to and linkback to the original site..

On YouTube I also found a beautiful piano version which is not featured in the single. You can listen to it here. I posted a link to the video but I plan to a second source as well. Recently Youtube is been hit by a huge copyright claim craze and tons of my videos ( as well as the favourites one) are disappearing....what a pity, seuriously.

0 comments: