Saturday 14 March 2009

Bokura ga ita...the story continues!!!!


I was going to use this post to start the summary of chapter 49 but first and foremost BIG NEWS about the manga series.
Bokura ga ita is due to restart very soon and this time is not just a rumor!!! Betsucomi confirmed the update yesterday and in the next month issue ( Japanese release date is 13/04) there will be a dedicated appendix to a BGI special book! OMG!! Finally!!! I still don't know if the appendix will include a review of the latest three chapters ( 49-50-51) or any upcoming chapters
(ahh think about it finally some spoilers about the airport scene..that cliffhanger is seriously killing me)

Here's the news as it appears on Betsucomi's page ..The wait is almost over!! Can't wait to read more BGI chapters soon!!!

5 comments:

Drax said...

Yaaaay ^_^

Julianne said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog. Thank you for posting your sumamries and these news!

ema said...

LOls Drax, this is exactly how I reacted when I first read about it!

Keemoo
Thank you very much for reading..I'm glad to have found a new BGI buddy ^_^

joanne said...

OMG the long wait is over im glad i found your message I cant wait... thank you soo much for the good news =..)

ema said...

yay, is been a very long wait but I'm sure it was worth it!! ^_^