Wednesday 4 March 2009

Brand New Skin

So tell me, what do you think of the recent blog restyling? I absolutely love it hands down. Especially the new header ( with Yano and Nana), soo romantic.
All merits and credits go to my creative friend Drax who is the mind behind this lovely layout. Arigato gozaimasu!! *bows* m(_ _)m

Speaking of Bokura ga Ita ( like I always do) here's the link to Bokura ga ita Pinoy . it looks like a semi-official website mainly dedicated to the anime. Among the usual stuff you can find the episodes scripts ( all in Filipino though) plus pictures and info about the local voice actors. I am sure I have been on this site before however I never browsed it thoroughly mainly because I am not able to understand the language ( although some parts are written in English). Anyhow today for some reason I ended up in the video section and I found several clips from the anime. The dubbed anime !! Wow !!!This is brilliant news if you are an AMV fanatic like me ( or if you are simply curious to hear what the Filipino dub sounds like *lol*). Anyway is still a good news since I have been looking for raw episodes forever and to date I only managed to get two .
Voilá, here's a clip from episode 11 enjoy

0 comments: