Saturday 25 July 2009

BGI new chapter ~ can you spot the differences?

Guys I'm sure you know already what a big fan of Bokura ga ita I am and how deeply I love the story and its characters. And just for this very reason I, together with you all BGI lovers, have endured the poignancy, the controversy and complexity of such an entangling and delicate plot. We've learnt to appreciate every single character for their strenghts as well as their weaknesses. To some, we've also forgiven a lot ( oh how merciful we are) because We've become attached to them. We also managed to digest incredible twists and tragedies and bear (im)patiently a long wait hanging onto a dreadful cliffhanger for over a year. In a nutshell we've been through it all and we made it through. Yes, we made it to chapter 52!!!!. So now, the least we could get as a reward is an explanation.We deserve it. And if we don't deserve it I demand it anyway. Seriously.

Very well then, Let's start with Yano. *points finger* Yes you, Yano. I can accept the fact that you had a hard life. You needed a break from it all and off you went someplace else to put your past behind. I can accept that. I can also get past the fact that in doing so you completely abandoned your loved ones. You cut them out your life without a word or an apology . It's a very cruel thing to do but I can live with that. I can also get over the fact that you keep lying to yourself and the people around you neglecting your own feelings and hurting everyone as a result.
What i don't get is what the heck did you do with the furry jacket you were wearing at the airport in chapter 51? Seriously, when did you get changed??

the issue is very strange indeed but let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt. In that chapter we only see the back of someone who Nanami assumes is Yano. We don't know if it's really him or not. Nana might have picked the wrong guy after all.




But wait what about Nana herself?? We sure know what girl was wearing in chapter 51 and -look!- she did it too!!! The dress looks the same but the pattern's gone... Even the boots seem somewhat different..but *hey* the big change is the scarf. Not only is tied differently but is of another model and colour as well.. Oh and what about the hair. Side pony tail on one chapter and big bun on the next.. yay

Well, sure the guys had enough time to update their style during the hiatus LOL. And I'm far too happy to have the manga back to be take this lack of continuity seriosly. Besides I love Yano and Nana' new outfits and I think that overall they look much better ( although i loved Nana side pony tail!!!).
Anyway please forgive me for this total waste of time. Just felt to write something not depressing about chapter 52....

2 comments:

Lovela-Dristinna said...

Hahaha..

A big LOL for this part

'What the heck did you do with the furry jacket you were wearing at the airport in chapter 51? Seriously, when did you get changed??'

Good eye you've got there..
I prefer the ponytail to the bun too!...

Anonymous said...

WAAAA!!!! Finally! A BGI FAN!!!!!! DDD: I've been looking for one like for ages ~ *___* thx for the comments you made about ch 49,50 and 51 D: they really helped me a lot since they're not translated yet ._. ~

*______* the differences i spotted them too xDDDDDD I was like "omg XD why~~" :B anyway... i want to kill Yano =D *no she doesn't*