Tuesday 2 June 2009

bokura ga ita chapter 48 and bonus chapter in english


Yesss. shortly after chapter 47 Jshojo upped chapter 48 plus the final bonus chapter ! I think I could never thank the guys of the Jshojo team enough for this treat. I wasn't expecting the scanlations to be released so fast and I am even more thrilled because I was dying to read the red riding hood bonus chapter. Quite a bitter ending if you ask me particularly for Yano, the not-so-bad-wolf. Since this short story simply reflects what the main plot has been showing us so far ( well at least up to chapter 48) I guess it could not have been otherwise. Anyway let's hold our breath as little riding hood's wishful thought my come true, this is a fairy tale after all ^_^

3 comments:

Esther said...

i'm totally reading all your posts, so keep them coming ^_^

(yay! another BGI fan!)

Conqueror said...

Hey I have somthing very special for you. I have found chapter 52. Ok get the link >>> http://mangahelpers.com/s/raw-paradise/readonline/34615/9

Enjoy readinf ok !!!

Spoil ** It's such sad chapter.

ema said...

Hi Esther!

Sorry it took me ages to update the blog and reply to your comment. I'm glad to have another bgi fan!!

Conqueror
thanks for the link, i've put it on my new post so none misses out lol